Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day from Greece!!!


Even though it was a busy day and we lost wi-fi contact on the ferry, we still remember the mothers who helped make this trip possible. Even if our mothers may not be with us, may their spirits always be near. Here are a few greeting we were asked to send for all the mothers following the blog.

 
Dear Mom, Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for everything you do for me and letting me go on the trip. Love Lynn

Dear Ma, Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you so much for being a great encourager and I just wanted to say a huge thank you for everything you do for me. I love you, and see you soon! Love, Carrie

Dear Tammy,  As a new step daughter I wanted to wish you a Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for all your support and love. See you soon!  Love, Carrie

Dear Mom, Thank you for everything you do for me. Happy Mother's Day. Love you, Justin


Dear Mommy, Thanks for being so supporting of my dreams and for allowing me to go on this life changing experience. I love you more than life itself. Happy Mother’s Day. Love your little woman, Isa.

Dear Mom, Happy Mother’s Day! Thanks for everything, you’re the best Mommy. I can’t wait to see you soon.  Love you. Jess.


Dear Mom, Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you so much for helping me be able to go on this wonderful trip! I can’t wait to show you all you the pictures I have taken on the trip, and I cannot wait to see everyone! Love, Kathleen

Dear Mom. Thanks for your endless support and giving me more than I could ask for. Can’t wait to see you at graduation. Happy Mother’s Day. Love, Krystal.

Dear mom. Thank you for making everything in my life possible. I’ve had such a great life and I love you to pieces. Love, Connor.

Happy Mother’s Day Ma. Sorry I couldn’t spend Mother’s Day with you this year. I thank you for allowing me this opportunity and supporting me through it. I hope you had a great day and I will see you soon. Love you, Kayla.

Thank you so much for everything you have done for me over the years. I appreciate everything you do and love you so much. Happy Mother’s Day!! Love Katie

Happy Mother’s Day from Greece! Thank you for all the amazing opportunities that you have given me and for always supporting my adventures. I’ll be home soon. Love, Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment